[Mongrel] anyway to exclude logging for a given IP address?

Joel Nylund jnylund at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 14:08:30 EDT 2007

Hi, im not sure if this is a mongrel or rails question, so im sorry
if I got the wrong list.

Is there anyway to turn off logging (in production.log) if a request
comes from a given IP address. I use monit to watch everything, and I
get tons of this in my log file:

Processing AccountController#login (for at 2007-07-31
14:06:28) [GET]
   Parameters: {"action"=>"login", "controller"=>"account"}
Rendering layoutfalse within layouts/login
Rendering account/login
Completed in 0.00390 (256 reqs/sec) | Rendering: 0.00286 (73%) | DB:
0.00078 (19%) | 200 OK [http:// /]