[Mongrel] GemPlugin or Mongrel::HttpHandler subclass

Tim Perrett hello at timperrett.com
Tue Jul 24 18:02:56 EDT 2007

Ahh good stuff - cheers for the tip about camping!
I took a brief look at the cas server, and you guys have implemented
with mongrel (and others) by subclassing from what I can see? What is
it that camping does for you by the way (in the context of cas-
server)? (apologies for the stupid question but ive never used
camping or heard of it lol)

Cheers all