[Mongrel] Strange 500 error

tom at ipublish.no tom at ipublish.no
Fri Jul 20 10:38:47 EDT 2007

For some strange reason I all of a sudden just get the Status: 500 Internal
Server Error Content-Type: text/html on some of the pages of my
application.
I can't seem to find anything in the production log for rails, the mongrel
log nor the apache log. The only thing that seems to show up everytime this
happens is this:

/usr/local/bin/mongrel_rails:18ms/mongrel-1.0.1/bin/mongrel_rails:251b:211:
in `run'`run'ment.rb:117:in `process'sion_management_support'

which makes me wonder where do I start to look to figure out what causes
it.
Has anyonw seen or heard anything similar to this??

My system runs:

Rails 1.1.6
MySql 4.0.24
Mongrel 1.0.1