[Mongrel] [mongrel_cluster] hosting multiple web sites via

Jeff Jones jeff_jones_101 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 20:43:05 EDT 2007

Thanks Ezra,

Nor prefix option can solve my problem ?
The explanation at http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/apache.html
"Running Multiple Rails Apps with Mongrel" is not clear for me ...

Ezra Zygmuntowicz <ezmobius at gmail.com> wrote:
On Jul 19, 2007, at 4:32 PM, Jeff Jones wrote:

> Are all the apps (in my case the radiant subtrees) to be server
> from this cluster or have I to declare another one to serve one
> more app ?

You have to have a separate mongrel_cluster and vhost for each rails
app. You cannot serve more then one rails app from the same mongrel
cluster.

Cheers-
-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Founder & Ruby Hacker