[Mongrel] [mongrel_cluster] hosting multiple web sites via

Jeff Jones jeff_jones_101 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 19:32:09 EDT 2007

I tried but it seems not to work, I can still can see only one VirtualHost, the others shows exactly the same site of the one pointed by cwd.

Changing cwd to the /public subdir of one of them, allows the new VirtualHost to be shown on all the other domains too.

In general I don't understand one thing: I setup cluster of mongrel on some ports for ex:
<Proxy balancer://mongrel_cluster>
  BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:8000
  BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:8001
  BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:8002
</Proxy>

Are all the apps (in my case the radiant subtrees) to be server from this cluster or have I to declare another one to serve one more app ?

<Proxy balancer://mongrel_cluster2>
   BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:9000
   BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:9001
   BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:9002
 </Proxy>

Nathan Clark <nathanclark80 at gmail.com> wrote: Jeff try adding to your mongrel_cluster.yml
:docroot:  /var/radiant/domainA.com/public

--
Together we can solve any issue.