[Mongrel] mongrel_rails start working mongrel_rails

Marco Rossi swmrrossi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 16:37:27 EDT 2007

What version of mongrel_cluster are you using ?

 I got a similar problem with mongrel_cluster 1.0.2, updated through gem, on a previously working debian etch machine.

 I noted mongrel_rails is working fine on the command line,

 [root at mulerna1] => mongrel_rails start -d -p 8001 -e production -P /tmp/mongrel-8001.pid -l /tmp/mongrel.log -B

[root at mulerna1]  => mongrel_rails start -d -p 8002 -e production -P /tmp/mongrel-8002.pid -l /tmp/mongrel.log -B

so I grab a point to your mongrel_cluster environment theory .

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.