[Mongrel] Capistrano mongrel recipes and /usr/local/bin

Graham Ashton graham.ashton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:07:42 EDT 2007

On 09/07/07, Nicolas St-Laurent <nstlaurent at wantedtech.com> wrote:
> bash_rc and bash_profile doesn't do the same job in Bash. bash_rc is
> sourced everytime a shell is started while profile is sourced only on
> login.

Yes, that's right. I might be getting a little confused while trying
to follow this thread, but have you overridden your path in .bashrc ?
If not, I'm not surprised that it's not getting set for a
non-interactive command, which need not run in a login shell (and
therefore might not source /etc/profile).