[Mongrel] GET request works via curl, crashes from Java

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Jan 31 04:26:36 EST 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:04:16 -0500
Stephen Bannasch <stephen at concord.org> wrote:

> [That subject line is of course a severe truncation!]

Go get Wireshark and run it so you can grab two captures.  One for curl one for the java stuff.  Then use the Analyze -> Follow TCP Stream to see what's the difference between the two.

It's usually really obvious then.  Feel free to send me the capture files off line and I'll look at them (but you really should learn how to do this).