[Mongrel] Update for thread: Multiple rails apps with Mongrel

Tony Rose trose at danger.com
Wed Jan 31 00:01:24 EST 2007

Josh,

You caught me, I forgot to document one step that I did... since my
document root for my domain is:

/var/www/html/

For each of the apps, I had to make a symlink from that apps public
directory to my document root directory... and then the /images and /
stylesheets loaded as I needed them to, and works as you would expect
it to when you deploy changes to current...

--> ln -s /var/www/rails/app1/current/public /var/www/html/app1

I'll update my blog post now! Thanks for catching it.

Tony