[Mongrel] primary bonus of mongrel 1.0.1?

Kyle Kochis kylekochis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 18:57:51 EST 2007

"First, really they should do their own research and try it in a test
scenario.  Reading a changelog isn't going to help their anxiety over
the upgrade.  I never read changelogs since half the time they lie
about the new version's actual stability and improvements for *my*
application.  Instead I test the new software and if it works then I
plan an upgrade very carefully."

I agree with you on the stability lying on many changelogs but still
it is nice as a user to know _exactly why_ a new version was released.
It is nice to have that info just so you know exactly how
important/urgent it is to upgrade so I can more appropriately
prioritize my administration tasks. That said, I am by no means
requesting you do things differently; I am perfectly fine looking
through the svn logs at svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/mongrel.

Kyle Kochis