[Mongrel] NOT FOUND error

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Thu Jan 25 12:43:19 EST 2007

Hey now, I've since updated it and removed that (a long time ago)!

(I'm slingshothosting.com's founder btw)

It's under heavy active development.  You should check out the latest here:

http://svn.highgroove.com.com:8080/deployment/trunk/

I'll update our links -- we've been sending our customers our latest
over e-mail and not posting to the support site.

Glad you're enjoying it,