[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 1.0.1 Officially Released

JDL jamesludlow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:46:02 EST 2007

On 1/22/07, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:
> I think it'd be really cool if people on the list who benefit from Mongrel can thank the people who wrote docs, submitted patches, bugs, and got Mongrel to where it is now.

Indeed.  Thank you to everyone involved.  It's so nice to be able to
essentially ignore my server and assume that it's just going to work
properly.

DiscgolfTV.com [1]  has been running mongrel in production since
version 0.3.12.4 with pound directing traffic on the front end.  I've
had very few issues, and nothing that I couldn't work out easily
enough.

So yeah.  Thank you.

-- James

[1] http://www.discgolftv.com/  (Work safe, but there is audio --
watch your volume if you click on that.)