[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 1.0.1 Officially Released

Joe Cairns joe.cairns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:54:25 EST 2007

I concur completely with Andrew, and I hate to jump on the dog pile late,
but kudos to Zed and the gang!  This is a huge milestone for Mongrel.

I was quickly losing faith in Rails using FastCGI, and Mongrel came in just
at the right time to save the day for me.  Ever since I switched, my phantom
500 errors disappeared, and there was a huge speed increase.

Sorry to sound like an infomercial there, just wanted to say thanks and
congrats!

Joe