[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 1.0.1 Officially Released

anjan bacchu anjan.summit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:53:46 EST 2007

> I'm really happy with this release, but as usual shoot me bugs and we'll
> fix them up.  There is already a planned release soon for a minor tweak to
> the win32 gem dependencies, but that won't impact anyone.

Does that mean that win32 guys should wait for some more time ?

> I think it'd be really cool if people on the list who benefit from Mongrel
> can thank the people who wrote docs, submitted patches, bugs, and got
> Mongrel to where it is now.

Thanks to all the folks who participated on the list. It's been a good
learning process just reading the list. Thanks to the folk who made this
possible. Thanks Zed and I look forward to the blog posts.

And now, a break while the next big thing is planned.  All suggestions