[Mongrel] mongrel memory usage ballooning and process stomping

Matthew Whittaker mwhitt89 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:45:50 EST 2007

I am seeing this same problem on my debian production server.  top
shows the correct number of processes, but each mongrel instance and
ruby running backgroundrb all are ballooning to 15% memory
consumption within a day or two.  The application is http://
myfreecopyright.com

It may be in the code, but how do I troubleshoot this?

Cheers
-Matt