[Mongrel] mongrel memory usage ballooning and process stomping

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:42:46 EST 2007

Is there anything you can do to force garbage collection in a case
like this? (loading in a few hundred records, or using send_file,
send_data?)

I already went through my application and removed RMagick (now using
mini-magick) but I'm still having monit restart a mongrel instance
every day (running 12, get maybe 2-4 restarts a day, even at odd times
like 2am, when there's little use on the site)

Any help apprecaited. Thanks.