[Mongrel] The Debian Plan - reloaded

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Jan 12 13:11:05 EST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:01:59 -0200 (BRST)
Filipe <filipe at icewall.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> My name is Filipe and I'm from the Debian ruby-extras team.

Oh! One more condition I *have* to insist on.  If you guys carve the damn package up into a billion other little packages and then shove the files around into a thousand locations then I'm gonna scream.  At least if you do that, man up and update the Mongrel Debian documentation on the Mongrel site.

I'll be really pissed if I'm supporting poor Debian users because you decided to rip my project to shreds.

It's fine if you put stuff in new locations, but document it.  Dammit document it.

Feel free to contact me off list for help or questions.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/