[Mongrel] versioning of win32 versus ruby gems

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 18:18:17 EST 2007

Hey Charles-

	Cool I'm glad you like it. It definitely needed a cleanup of the
params and your patch looks really nice. Unfortunately email ate the
formatting and I can't use it :/ Can you send me a copy of the entire
file in its new state? You can send it to me directly if you like. I
really need to package this thing up with a few other goodies I have
and release it.

Thanks-
-Ezra