[Mongrel] problems with apache 2.2 proxying to mongrel cluster

Michael Kovacs kovacs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:35:08 EST 2007

So you are currently proactively restarting mongrel processes every
30 minutes? I have yet to setup monit but have every intention of
doing so very soon, but the process of proactively restarting
mongrels regardless of state isn't something I'd relish doing. I
don't imagine
that's the common case. At least I hope not.

-Michael
http://javathehutt.blogspot.com