[Mongrel] Mongrel upload progress not showing progress on production server

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:59:43 EST 2007

Is there a good tutorial for mongrel upload progress, which includes a
setup like the one you're describing? I looked at the one on the
mongrel site, and it got me only so far before I needed to abandon the
idea, since it was becoming a lot of work for little return. My main
issue was trying to use it for something other than strictly uploading
files with no other information.