[Mongrel] Threshold of mongrel node processes

Ryan abstractryan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:10:08 EST 2007

thanks for the response. Actually we are using sqlite3 for these tests.
Also we are simply hitting the index page of the application so no mysql
or heavy application processing is taking place. Im sure the hardware
specs of the server would play a role. Is there a guideline anywhere a
typical performance metric can be compared?