[Mongrel] Deployement options

tom wang tomawng at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 27 00:48:21 EST 2007

After reading the digital shortcut and the
documentation on the web site I'm confused.
Which one should I use? pen, balance or nginx ?

I don't want to use a behemoth like appache and ssl is
not needed so it reduces my choice to those three

What are the pros and cons of each? I don't have much
money, so the less ressources I use the better it is
for me....

As an additional question, how far would a one server
configuration get me? I'm going to be serving a lot of
pictures and have some simple treatment of photos
(resizing and such)