[Mongrel] Problems getting mongrel service working

Jens-Christian Fischer jcfischer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:16:04 EST 2007

> Could you post info of your config/database.yml?
> Also, you're using sqlite3-ruby gem? You *really* need this (there are
> problems with the Ruby/DL binding of previous versions).

I was using both the sqlit3-ruby gem and the one bundled by _why
(which includes the DLL). Because I can actually read the DB (and
write to it, when not running as a service) I don't think that's the
problem.

Here's my database.yml for good measure:

   development:
     adapter: sqlite3
     dbfile: db/com_prod.db

   test:
     adapter: sqlite3
     dbfile: db/com_test.db

   production:
     adapter: sqlite3
     dbfile: db/com_prod.db

> Since console will run in the current user context (which differ from
> psexec env.), I guess the problem is outside mongrel faults, and
> specific to your environment... could you contact me via gtalk or msn?
> (same username @hotmail.com).

I have added you to my gtalk account.

> Contact me via IM and we could check whats happening.

I'll catch you :-) Thanks for the help!

cheers jc