[Mongrel] Critical Issue - Site down...

Jim Hogue jjhogue at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 17:50:10 EST 2007

I haven't followed this discussion, but I was running Apache 2.2 + 3
mongrels on a Pent 2 with 64Mb of memory running Linux and it worked.
It was dog slow because it was always swapping, but it ran.  Does his
system not swap?

BTW, just an excuse to say thanks for Mongrel.  I was ready to abandon
the whole rails thing after many months of fighting with various
mod_ruby, fastcgi, etc solutions only to have them work sometimes and
sometimes not.  Mongrel saved the day.  Thanks!

    - Jim