[Mongrel] Modifying Apache Conf To Block Leachers

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Thu Feb 22 16:28:40 EST 2007

Actually, the minimum of checking is fine - we just want to stop the
lazy people, not create a secure system to protect these files.

This is content that is available to the world, we just want folks
grabbing it from our site, not linking in stuff from MySpace, etc..

The technique I'm trying to implement is used often for images and
the like.

So, given that, anyone have any idea why the checking isn't working?