[Mongrel] HTTP_REFERER support?

Eden Li eden.li at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:33:48 EST 2007

Er, the referrer should be available in request.env['HTTP_REFERER'].

Note, this key won't exist unless your browser sends the Referer:
header which only shows up if you click on a link to or within your
site.  You won't see this header being sent if you type the URL of
your action directly into the address bar (as stipulated by the HTTP