[Mongrel] Critical Issue - Site down...

Josh Ferguson josh at besquared.net
Wed Feb 21 16:10:51 EST 2007

I'm also looking at this same box and what's happening is that I'm
starting a single mongrel server which starts, but the first proxied
request to it causes the out of memory error. It's only using about
24M of memory at the time it starts and it dies immediately. I'm not
sure exactly what the VPS is doing or how it handles its memory.
Nothing happens in the /var/log/messages log when it dies so I'm not
really sure if it's a mongrel issue or a Xen issue. Any other ideas?
Josh