[Mongrel] Apache+Mongrel Redirection Problems

Matte Edens matte at ruckuswireless.com
Tue Feb 20 15:27:20 EST 2007

I'm researching the reverseproxy situation on a side project, not
mongrel-related, but relevant I believe.  You might want to look at the
following page...

http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/

This rewrites inline html urls when using reverse proxies and has an
"extended" option that looks into linked stylesheets and JS files to
rewrite urls there too.  Dunno if this will help with your problem but
it might connect a few neurons.

matte - webmonkey
matte at ruckuswireless.com