[Mongrel] service::start borken

Peter Boling peter.boling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:04:56 EST 2007

Hello Mongrel Users!

This is my first post!

Is there an expected release date for the fixed version of
mongrel_service that will resolve the missing service::start command?
I would love to use the much improved features of the new
mongrel_service, but I haven't been able to yet.  I haven't figured
out how to follow Zed's advice on a previous thread to just use the
start command to start the service.  Does anyone know if there is a
way to get a mongrel service started using the most recent release of
mongrel_service?

Thanks!

--
* l*eter H. l3oling
* email:      peter.boling at gmail.com
* blog:        http://galtzo.blogspot.com/
* languages:  English, Spanish, Portuguese