[Mongrel] mongrel_cluster clarification

Patrick Berry pberry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:40:48 EST 2007

I have to admit I'm a tiny bit worried about this, and I'm eagerly
awaiting our migration to RHEL 5 (if it ever comes out...).  One thing
that I think will help is that part of our log rotation is to restart
the cluster at night.  A nightly cluster restart might not be an
acceptable option for everyone though.  Sometimes working in higher-ed
has advantages...