[Mongrel] Apache+Mongrel Redirection Problems

Stan Baptista stan.baptista at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:50:05 EST 2007

> Did you get this resolved Stan?

Yes, thanks. Basically a misunderstanding on my part about how VirtualHost
directives work in the Apache httpd.conf file. I meant to post the
solution because I'm curious as to whether I came up with the best approach.
But it will have to wait until next week when I'm back in the office and
have access to the Linux system (4-day weekend:-)

I also discovered that the CSS styles aren't rendering in the Rails app
being served by Mongrel. I strongly suspect it's a ReverseProxy setup issue.
I'm a little hesitant to bring this up here since I don't think it's a
Mongrel problem. But I'll post some of the code and if it seems too OT, let
me know.