[Mongrel] mongrel_in_a_tunnel

Chris Farmiloe chris at oxdi.eu
Fri Feb 16 07:53:47 EST 2007

I did skim over the OpenSSL library ... I've got fruit with more
documentation than the OpenSSL stdlib... but that said it does
interest me, and it would be a better solution long term to have a
nice SSL plugin for the little scamp.

if anyone's on OSX and want's the "mongrel_rails ssl::start " command
for stunnel

http://www.chrisfarms.com/2007/2/12/mongrel_in_a_tunnel-the-
accidental-release

Regards.