[Mongrel] Mongrel Monitoring...

Josh Ferguson josh at besquared.net
Thu Feb 15 19:39:47 EST 2007

Oh well now lets be fair, I wrote it and then the company stopped
returning my calls..:) I'm pretty sure there are available and
dedicated developers.

As far as the problem goes it's a bit odd because on that machine
there are two mongel instances running, both being proxied by apache.
One of the instances runs just a normal RoR application with pretty
much static views, the other one runs on the radiant CMS. So I didn't
actually do anything with the radiant one, I just unzipped radiant,
setup the proxy pass and off it went. I did all the rest in the in-
browser system. I believe it's the site that is *not* using the CMS
that is crashing. If that's the case is there any sources other than
the mongrel logs to look for major problems? Apache and the other
site remain fine, just mongrel goes down.

Josh
besquared