[Mongrel] Mongrel Monitoring...

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Thu Feb 15 21:43:45 EST 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:10:23 -0500
"Roy Satterfield" <roys at okabashi.com> wrote:

> I would try to fix the issue, but I had this issued dropped in my lap.
> I work for a company who hired a contract developer that wrote the site
> using Ruby On Rails and we have been battling the site crashing ever
> since.
> We are going to have our sites rewritten - NOT using Ruby... Sorry guys,
> but when running a business critical e-commerce site there has to be
> dedicated support and available developers.

Probably a good idea if you need dedicated support and a team of
developers on hand at a moment's notice.

If you aren't interested in keeping the source to your old system, I'd
like to have it for analysis.  Feel free to contact me off list if
you're interested.

In exchange, if I can fix it you can have the fixes.