[Mongrel] Mongrel Monitoring...

Roy Satterfield roys at okabashi.com
Thu Feb 15 18:10:23 EST 2007

I would try to fix the issue, but I had this issued dropped in my lap.
I work for a company who hired a contract developer that wrote the site
using Ruby On Rails and we have been battling the site crashing ever
since.
We are going to have our sites rewritten - NOT using Ruby... Sorry guys,
but when running a business critical e-commerce site there has to be
dedicated support and available developers.