[Mongrel] PATCH: mongrel/rails auto-restart code

Ben Osheroff ben at gimbo.net
Thu Feb 15 16:12:33 EST 2007

Hey, this is a patch I wrote for mongrel/rails integration that monitors
modification times of the files that Rails has loaded, and when it
detects a change, the mongrel auto-restarts itself using the SIGUSR2
mechanism.

It's not complete (lack of configuration options, documentation, etc.)
but I wanted to float it here to see if this is something mainline would
want to pick up, or if it would be better implemented as a plugin, and
to get comments, etc.

-ben