[Mongrel] Such a nice setup thanks to mongrel/mongrel_cluster

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Feb 14 17:31:11 EST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:02:55 -0800
"Patrick Berry" <pberry at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're almost done with our migration from Apache+FastCGI to
> Apache+mongrel_cluster.  There have been a few bumps in the road, mostly
> deploy issues that have nothing to do with mongrel (we don't have root
> access on our production server).
>
> This is for a RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 setup.  Zed, would you want the
> process we went through for the docs section of the site?  Right now it's
> application specific and not OS specific, so I'm not sure if you want to
> keep it in that model.  Either way I'll be documenting it on our work blog.

Yeah, that'd be cool.  There's only OS specific instructions for Debian
and Windows.  Read

http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/contrib.html

To get started making the docs, then e-mail it to me off list and I'll
post it.  Make sure you give yourself a by-line.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/