[Mongrel] Such a nice setup thanks to mongrel/mongrel_cluster

Patrick Berry pberry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:02:55 EST 2007

We're almost done with our migration from Apache+FastCGI to
Apache+mongrel_cluster.  There have been a few bumps in the road, mostly
deploy issues that have nothing to do with mongrel (we don't have root
access on our production server).

This is for a RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 setup.  Zed, would you want the
process we went through for the docs section of the site?  Right now it's
application specific and not OS specific, so I'm not sure if you want to
keep it in that model.  Either way I'll be documenting it on our work blog.

But, again a huge thanks to all involved in making mongrel and