[Mongrel] mongrel_cluster 0.2.2 - plugin cluster::status does not exist?

Bradley Taylor bradley at railsmachine.com
Tue Feb 13 19:44:58 EST 2007

Hi Matte:

Thanks for trying status out on a BSD system. The command below works on
linux, but doesn't return the same output:

bradley at machctl:~$ ps -o cmd= -p 17145
bash

bradley at machctl:~$ ps -o command -p 17145
COMMAND
bash

I'll see if I can make that ps call a little less linux-specific. In the
mean time, I'm open to suggestions/patches from someone who can test on
both.

Regards,
Bradley