[Mongrel] Informal benchmarks - apache, mongrel, etc

joost baaij joost at spacebabies.nl
Thu Feb 8 17:52:24 EST 2007

You forgot one: the form response. Other than that: LOL!

You are advocating a
[ ] multi threaded webserver
[ ] multiprocess webserver
[ ] event driven webserver
[ ] single-process webserver
[ ] combination of the above

It won't scale because
[ ] there is not enough ram
[ ] you will run out of file descriptors
[ ] it cannot access a shared memory store
[ ] it's too slow
[ ] people won't use it
[ ] it's too expensive
[ ] you are not teh leet

etc...

Op 8-feb-2007, om 23:39 heeft Berger, Daniel het volgende geschreven: