[Mongrel] Informal benchmarks - apache, mongrel, etc

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Feb 8 17:39:32 EST 2007

On 2/8/07, Jarkko Laine <jarkko at jlaine.net> wrote:

<snip>

>Yeah, I also understand Zed's frustration.  These are the kind of
things that get picked up on /. or digg on a slow day >and, well...you
know what happens then.

Yes. You have to suffer through the following comments:

* In Soviet Russia, Mongrel benchmarks run YOU!
* Imagine a Beowulf cluster running Mongrel!
* Yes, but does Mongrel run Linux?
* Random goats.ex links
* Netcraft confirms, Mongrel is dying.
* All your Mongrel are belong to us!
* In Korea, only old people run Mongrel.
* I, for one, welcome our new Mongrelian Overlords.

And, last but not least:

1) Install Mongrel
2) Run hundreds of Mongrel instances
3) ???