[Mongrel] Informal benchmarks - apache, mongrel, etc
Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Feb 8 17:39:32 EST 2007
On 2/8/07, Jarkko Laine <jarkko at jlaine.net> wrote:
>Yeah, I also understand Zed's frustration. These are the kind of
things that get picked up on /. or digg on a slow day >and, well...you
know what happens then.
Yes. You have to suffer through the following comments:
* In Soviet Russia, Mongrel benchmarks run YOU!
* Imagine a Beowulf cluster running Mongrel!
* Yes, but does Mongrel run Linux?
* Random goats.ex links
* Netcraft confirms, Mongrel is dying.
* All your Mongrel are belong to us!
* In Korea, only old people run Mongrel.
* I, for one, welcome our new Mongrelian Overlords.
And, last but not least:
1) Install Mongrel
2) Run hundreds of Mongrel instances
This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the communication and any attachments.
More information about the Mongrel-users