[Mongrel] Informal benchmarks - apache, mongrel, etc

joost baaij joost at spacebabies.nl
Thu Feb 8 17:13:19 EST 2007

Op 8-feb-2007, om 22:22 heeft Zed A. Shaw het volgende geschreven:

> Why do people do crap like this?  You don't see me over on the stomp
> list bitching about it's dumbass requirement that it be accessible via
> telnet.  You don't see me whining about stomp using a shit framing
> mechanism or copying all the worst parts of HTTP over.

Well some people just like to hear themselves talk. The actual words
really don't matter, it's more the sound their lips make. It's
soothing I guess. The voices inside, yes? It makes them stop.

www.gomagazine.nl +31643904460 pobox 51059 nl-1007eb amsterdam