[Mongrel] Mongrels 1.0.1 falling asleep w/ Rails 1.2

joost baaij joost at spacebabies.nl
Fri Feb 2 06:10:03 EST 2007

*nix, Linux. No, not acts_as_ferret. I'm truncating log files
manually every week or so, this has never been a problem anyway. Cpu,
disk and network are all available in abundance.

I couldn't say it also happens with a single instance, but definitely
behind the load balancer. And then only one mongrel out of three.
Always the one with lowest port (9000). He/she isn't home trained
anymore and will leave a .pid file behind. The other two are fine.

I don't snore ;) and you shouldn't invest much effort tracing this one.

It might be a quirk in my setup, or specific for LiteSpeed or any of
my plugins, or Ruby (1.8.4). It's no big problem since my app runs
just fine with lsapi too. I just wanted to share. As I seem to be the
only one, must be my setup?

Thanks
J.

Op 2-feb-2007, om 11:42 heeft Eden Li het volgende geschreven: