[Mongrel] Weird Mongrel error: Not starting.

Nii amon Dsane lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Dec 13 09:07:09 EST 2007

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am not using mongrel_cluster yet. I am just starting each
mongrel_rails instance manually. The command I use is below:

/usr/bin/mongrel_rails start -c /srv/rails/appname -P
/srv/rails/appname/log/mongrel.pid -l /srv/rails/appname/log/mongrel.log
-e production -d -p 3013.

I cd to RAILS_ROOT and then issue that command as root and then the
error appears.

Nii Amon