[Mongrel] Mongrel install problem

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Wed Dec 12 20:21:27 EST 2007

rob lucas dijo [Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 03:27:49PM +0000]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having difficulties getting mongrel running on my Debian Etch
> machine. It seems to install and is listed with my other gems, but
> things like...
> "mongrel_rails start ..."
> ... are not recognised.
>
> Perhaps this is something to do with the file "lib" not being found in
> the install process:
> (...)

Hi,

You might be interested in using my (unofficial) apt repository, so
you have your Debian installation as clean as possible:

deb http://www.iiec.unam.mx/apt/ etch mongrel

I'm currently using it in my production server.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf at gwolf.org - (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23