[Mongrel] [ANN] The Team is In Place

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Aug 10 22:11:52 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to just officially announce that the new volunteers are in charge and given control of the project.

I won't be doing anything more than helping them get ramped up, but they'll be in charge of doing all the stuff you folks want and are basically the owners from now on.

Everyone in the new volunteer list will probably do a little announce, but here's the list once again:

Ezra Zygmuntowicz <ezmobius at gmail.com>
"Kirk Haines" <wyhaines at gmail.com>
"Wayne E. Seguin" <wayneeseguin at gmail.com>
Nate Jones - (mt) Media Temple" <nate at mediatemple.net>
filipe <filipe at icewall.org>

All the users should now take this time to send in suggestions and anything that they think should be fixed.  This is a new team so maybe you can get that kitchen sink in like you always wanted. :-)

Zed A. Shaw
- Good: http://www.zedshaw.com/
- Evil: http://yearofevil.com/