[Mongrel] ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.

Isaac zack99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:17:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
Close: Ubuntu

Here's what that particular command returns...

ruby -w -rubygems -e 'require "mkmf"'
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- mkmf (LoadError)
        from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
        from -e:1

-Isaac