[Mongrel] Win32 service - Errno::EINVAL (Invalid argument) whenuploading image file

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:37:43 EDT 2007

On 4/27/07, Herryanto Siatono <herryanto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Louis,
> Thanks for your prompt reply. Yeah, that's the error log that I got in the
> log file.
> I'm running as Administrator. I've been cracking my head for days, hopefully
> will be able to find a solution for this.

When you have the time, please provide the inside information needed
to find the true problem.

1) What plugin are you using to manage upload attachments? (since I
see you have a crop_image_size and with_image inside Asset model

2) From the service command line, you have ruby installed in E:\Ruby.
Is this directory in your path? (Open a new console, type PATH and hit
enter, tell me if E:\Ruby is in there).

3) You also tested the service as "console", could you please indicate
the location of the temp file under that situation?

C:\Windows\Temp do not seems right for a process running with
Administrator or any other account credentials.

4) Since you mention RMagick, are ImageMagick binaries in the path too?

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
is worthwhile.
Vince Lombardi