[Mongrel] How to change the default encoding for dynamic pages

Jack Baty jbaty at fusionary.com
Tue Apr 17 14:59:02 EDT 2007

Is this a Rails thing settable in environment.rb?

Although I think as of Rails 1.2 UTF-8 is the default. I hate encoding
issues, as I never really know what's "in charge."

Jack Baty                  http://jackbaty.com/    (616) 822-5800
Fusionary                  http://fusionary.com/   (616) 454-2357
820 Monroe N.W. Suite 212
Grand Rapids, MI 49503