[Mongrel] [ANN] Another mongrel_cluster prerelease 1.0.1.1

Michael A. Schoen schoenm at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 16:35:06 EDT 2007

Bradley Taylor wrote:
> mongrel_rails stop accepts a --wait argument. If I add that to
> mongrel_cluster, will it solve these issues?

Not for me I don't think. Again, I may be misreading it, but that --wait
argument just looks like it literally waits, then does a hard kill. I
would have expected that option to send a TERM, then wait up to @wait
seconds for it to go away, and do a KILL if it was still there. If that
were the implementation it sounds like it would work for most folks.

I'm really just looking for the ability to do a restart, ie., a graceful
stop following by an automatic (within Mongrel) start.